We don't ask much of our kids.
In fact, we don't ask enough!
Today being the first day of spring break David told the kids that they had one job that had to be done before he got home from work.
ONE SIMPLE JOB!
The boys had to take the branches that were sitting in piles in the yard and stack them on the trailer. No big deal. An easy job that should only take minutes with 3 boys working at once. I told the boys to get their shoes on and a sweatshirt because it was cold outside. None of them chose to listen!
They all went outside and then
Carsten began to work.
He worked, and he worked, and he worked!
Ethan and
Bradon screwed around!
They screwed around, screwed around, and did NO WORK!
They complained that it was too cold as they stood out there with no shoes on and blankets draped around them! Seriously how much work can you get done with a blanket wrapped around you?
Proven by Ethan and Bradon, NOT MUCH!
I went and got the camera.
I took a few pictures to document the truth!The
2 oldest brothers being outdone by their
little brother.
And Carsten continued to work...
And Ethan and Bradon continued to work at NOT working!
Then I pointed out the obvious! I told them that since Carsten was the only one working, I would be taking money out of each of their accounts and putting it in Carsten's account.
WHAT???
They both quickly jumped up and began to work!
Funny how that happens!
What do you know?
$$$ Money motivates! $$$
Yeah, pretty funny huh?
At least it looks like Talan thought it was.
No comments:
Post a Comment