Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Oh, I'm a Gummy Bear!

Oh, I'm a Gummy Bear
Yes, I'm a Gummy Bear!
Oh, I'm a Yummy, Chummy, Funny, Lucky Gummy Bear.
I'm a Jelly bear, Cuz I'm a Gummy bear,
Oh I'm a movin', groovin', Jammin', Singin' Gummy Bear

Oh Yeah!

Carsten is one kid that goes from one obsession to another.
And his current obsession just happens to be...
Gummy Bears!

Gummy Bears? Why Gummy Bears?
Honestly, I don't understand it.
But heck, who doesn't like Gummy Bears?


The lyrics above are to the Gummy Bear song he listens to on his ipod. And all of these fabulous Gummy Bear pictures I found downloaded onto his ipod.

Who knew there was such great
Gummy Bear ART!Carsten comes to me with his ipod to show me his latest downloads.
"Mom, isn't this a cool picture?"
Oh yeah, that's awesome!


And of course this one is right up any 3rd grade boys ally!
"gummy bears scare me"

The Gummy Bear line up!

Oh and what could these ones possibly be... Tropical Gummies?

Currently this is Carsten's ipod background picture!
I have to admit, Gummy Bears are pretty cute!

2 comments:

Jen Hakes said...

Great. Now that song is going to be with me for days! They are cool looking.

Staci Kramer said...

he has always danced to the beat of his own drummer. I love that kid. Come to think of it, he reminds me a lot of a gummy bear. Stocky, tough but soft, indestructible yet tender, sweet with personality. Gotta love him!