Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bradon graduated!

We are a couple of weeks into summer and I'm finally posting about Bradon's 6th grade graduation!  Yes it's true he has graduated from elementary school and after a brief summer vacation he will be entering JR. HIGH!

At the graduation each class took turns graduating.  When it became Mrs. Howard's turn, I totally wasn't ready!  I don't know why it took me by surprise that they called Bradon ADAIR's name off first!  Hello Stephanie!  Of course Bradon would be first!  It's alphabetical and us Adair's are ALWAYS FIRST!

Mrs. Howard called off his name, Principal Melville handed him his diploma, he was given a candy lei and then he shook each of the 6th grade teachers hands.  Meanwhile they showed his name and baby picture on the big screen.   
I'm proud of Bradon!  He's been through a lot this past year yet he hasn't let any of it get him down.  He even managed to get straight A's all year long! 

His teacher Mrs. Howard loved him!  She never had anything but raving remarks to say about him!  Now I must admit that the word on the street is that she's the easiest 6th grade teacher in the school and that could have possibly been a factor with his grades.  But straight A's!  We'll take it!

Grandma Adair was there for the big event and she couldn't be prouder either!

Way to go Bradon!

No comments: