Sunday, July 18, 2010

An Allen Visit


So my most very best childhood friend, Kristin (Smith) Allen came for a little visit. I know it's hard to believe, but I didn't take one picture of her and I together. However I did take a few pictures of our kids together.

We went to the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum. No matter how many times we go there the kids never tire of the hands on erosion activity (Even big kids like Ethan and Bradon). They could play in that sand and water for hours!

This is Kristin's Megan and my Reagan.
Aren't they adorable?

And Kristin's Justin and my Carsten.
I sorta think that Kristin's kids and my kids have a similar look about them. Like they could be cousins or something.

Talan felt the need to taste the sand.
It wasn't what he was hoping for!

We all had a good time together.
I wish that the Allen's would move closer to us so that we could play more often!

No comments: