Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bear Lake 1/2 Marathon pictures.


Since Amy and I were alone for our 1/2 Marathon we couldn't take pictures of ourselves at the event. A few weeks ago Mammoth Marathons posted pictures and I purchased a few.

In this first one Amy and I were feeling pretty good. We noticed someone with a camera and thought we would smile for the picture. Lucky for us they posted it!

So I had a friend once tell me that he saw me out running and thought that I looked painful. This is a picture of me crossing the finish line of my first ever 1/2 Marathon and I would have to agree! Not only did I look painful... It felt painful! But like they say, at least I was getting the lead out! That is what they say isn't it?

2 comments:

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

Stephanie,
Congrats! What an accomplishment. Every step would have been painful to me. Good job! St george is calling your name.

Bryndee Slade said...

That's amazing. I could never! Good work. It was so good to talk to you at the reunion!

if you want an invite to my blog, send me your email addy.

bryndee

bryndees@gmail.com