Saturday, June 19, 2010

Memorial Day BBQ


We put together an impromptu Memorial Day BBQ!
The day before Memorial Day I was talking with my friend Lara and we decided to invite all the neighbors over for a pot luck BBQ. It turned out to be so much fun, and well attended too! We had 9 families represented with lots of yummy food, wiffle ball, and an all out good time!

It was also Lara's little girl Amelia's birthday. Amelia was pretty sure that we were all getting together to celebrate her birthday. We sang happy birthday and then it became official... It was a Memorial Day Birthday party! Happy Birthday Amelia!

Bill Ingram the Grill Master!

We ate... And we played...

It was an intense game of wiffle ball.
Fathers against sons
!

The fathers showed off all their stuff.

And the sons turned the heat on!

Vance even whipped out all of his old tricks leaving everything out on the field!

But the sons didn't let up!

The sons had so much fun playing against their fathers.
And I'm pretty sure the fathers had an equally good time!

I have no idea who actually won the game but one thing I do know for sure is that everyone came away having had...

An all out good time!


No comments: