This year Reagan started taking dance with Jump-n-Jive dance. We found this gal who teaches dance classes in the basement of her home and thought that it would be the perfect place for Reagan to begin. She went to class one day a week and learned 2 dance numbers.
The first number she performed was to a song called "POPULAR". Such an adorably cute song and adorably cute costumes! By far Reagan's popular costume was the cutest of the night!
In between her two numbers I had to run her to the bathroom so she could change her costume. I told Reagan that she did a really good job and that we were really proud of her. She responded with a confident, "Yeah! I'm the best one in my class!"
It was so cute and she did such a good job!
After the recital she gave each of the dancers a cute dance charm necklace.
Brandi's sister owns that cute little boutique shop called Bags that Fit in American Fork. I'm pretty sure her sister helped her with them.
Lots of the little girls got flowers after the show and Reagan noticed! As we were in the bathroom after the show changing back into the costume she came in Reagan asked me, "So when do you think I'll be getting my flowers?"
So as a family after the show we went to the Thanksgiving Point deli for dinner and ice cream to celebrate the night. I ran across the way to the emporium and explained my situation to the lady in the flower shop. She quickly put together a cute little one rose bouquet for our little princess while we ate dinner. As we waited at the soda shop for our ice cream I ran back to the emporium to pick it up. It was perfect! Simple, delicate, with lots of cute ribbon! I took it back to the soda shop and surprised Reagan with it. She was in heaven! When we got back home she wanted to do an entire photo shoot with her flower. This is one of her many cute pictures!
2 comments:
Grandma Haws says: Adorable! She certainly doesn't want for confidence! Must get it from her mother?
So CUTE!
Post a Comment