Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A little MORE of this, and a little MORE of that!

I feel like I always have more on my plate than I can handle!  And football season only magnifies it!  With 3 boys playing football and Reagan playing soccer it becomes a lot to juggle!  If it weren't for good friends to carpool with I don't think we could do it all!
 This year Carsten is playing on the 5th grade A team.  It's pretty much the same team he was on last year but last year they didn't have A and B.  This year they have moved him to playing corner which I am NOT a fan of!  I feel like I sit there all game long waiting to take an action shot with my camera and NOTHING EVER comes to his side!  David says it's good for him to learn a new position so I guess it's not all about my action shots!

Carsten's team has had a good season.  They have only lost one game and they should make it to the championship game if they keep it up!

 Grandma Adair has her own Caveman jersey that she wears to all the games.  She's the kids #1 fan!  I tell you that there's never a dull moment around here!  It's a good thing that she likes watching sports because we sure provide a lot of it!

 Reagan is on the Purple Pixies soccer team this year.  She was excited to have the same color jersey again.  Her favorite color is purple so it worked out perfect!
Her team is doing pretty good.  They don't technically keep score and they don't have a playoff or anything but the purple pixies are hanging in there!
Reagan likes to play forward and midfield the best.  She likes to run!  She's a good little soccer player and has even scored a goal.  This year the field is a lot bigger and they are starting to play by more of the real soccer rules.  They are getting good at passing the ball and using some strategy apposed to running around in a swarm around the ball!

 Bradon is playing on the 7th grade A team this year.
Playing football with diabetes has been very interesting to say the least!  We have learned all sorts of new things about diabetes.  It's been an everyday struggle to keep him in range so that he can play.  Bradon has a lot on his plate and it's not fair in the least bit but he's working at it.  Coaches don't understand and they have a hard time being tolerant of the situation, and so it hasn't turned out to be the year Bradon was hoping for but we are all learning and hopefully Bradon will only become stronger in the long run!  His team has had a great year.  They have only lost one game and if all goes according to plan they should make it to the championship game as well.

 Talan started preschool again!
But if you ask him, it's not at a school, it's just at her house!

 We bought him a back to school outfit that he refused to wear on the first day back to school!  All I can say about that is, "WHATEVER!"  This kid is seriously opinionated!!!

Now that he's 4, almost 5, and in his second year of preschool... he can open the big heavy storm door to his teachers house all by himself!

We have officially made the switch!
 Since living in Utah we have always had BYU season tickets.  But this year we gave them up so that we could be ERIC SCHULTZ super fans!  We decide that it's not everyday that you get to watch your cousin play division 1 football, so we might as well watch him play!

 Because of the kids schedule and Eric's schedule there were only a few games that the whole family could go to together this year.  All the rest of the games David and I have tried to make, sometimes bringing a kid or two.

Lucky for us the whole family was able to make it to the game against UTAH.  And Eric was a team captain that night too!
 The game was absolutely awesome!  It went into overtime and we won the game!  The crowd rushed the field and we all partied with Eric on the field!

So that's a little MORE if this, and a little MORE of that!  

In other words, I'm just trying to hurry it along and blog what I can in an attempt to get caught up so that I don't have to feel bad everyday for being so far behind!

No comments: