Carsten knew exactly what he wanted on his cake this year!
But really that comes as no surprise because Carsten's pretty opinionated and seems to know exactly what he wants most of the time.
We've got a little representation of all his favorite teams this year.
Arizona State, Oregon, Utah State, and American Fork!
And we couldn't forget #1! Carsten is always #1!
This year Carsten said that he didn't want to have a party with his friends. This totally surprised me! But I wasn't complaining, no party is a lot less work on my part! So I decorated his cake and took it to his football practice to celebrate! I even brought my camera to document the event....
And these are all the pictures I ended up with!
So well documented!
Well Carsten, I wish I had a picture of you on your special day but picture or not, I love you still the same!
Carsten is one entertaining kid! He's full of energy, and full of fun! He's got a cute sense of humor and keeps everyone laughing. He loves music and he's got swagger. This kid is always up on the latest and greatest music, clothes and shoes.
I love you bud, Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
You've been busy with birthdays! Super cute cake...Brent will be jealous of that pitchfork. I may just have to copy that for his b-day in Jan. However you are way more talented that I am!
Post a Comment