Thursday, March 14, 2013

Signature

Tonight David and I were at ANOTHER football meeting.  During the meeting I got a phone call from Reagan.  She was all upset!  Everyone was being mean to her... INCLUDING GRANDMA!  Grandma said that she couldn't watch T.V. until all her homework was done!  Are you kidding me?  No T.V.?  Oh my gosh, that is SO MEAN!!!  So, very unsympathetic like I told her that if she wanted to watch T.V. then she had better do her homework.  To which she said, "But mom!  I can't do my homework without you or dad!"  To which I asked, "Reagan, why can't you do your homework without your mom or dad?"  Well you see, part of her homework assignment is that she has to read this story to somebody, answer some questions and then have them sign it showing that she actually read it to them.  So I told her to read it to Grandma.  "But I can't read it to Grandma! I have to read it to you or dad!"  "Reagan, you can read it to Grandma!"  "NO I CAN'T!"  "Why can't you?"  "Because Grandma doesn't have a signature!"  I almost laughed out loud!  And then I noticed that she was dead serious!  I said, "Reagan, Grandma has a signature!"  "No she doesn't!"  "Reagan, Grandma has been signing her name her whole life!  If you don't believe me then go ask her!"  And then she says, "Do you think she could do it?"  "Yes Reagan, read it to Grandma and then she can sign it." "Okay mom, Bye."

1 comment:

Sabra said...

That's too funny. What did Grandma think about all that?