Friday, April 12, 2013

Idaho Potato Bowl take 2!

 Last year David and I went to the Idaho Potato Bowl just the two of us.  This year we decided to take the whole family!  Well sorta!  We took the whole family on the trip, but didn't exactly buy tickets to the game for Reagan and Talan.  Luckily I have a cousin, Stephanie Bradbeer that lives in Nampa who could watch them for us all day!  And it was a good thing, because the game was COLD!

We got to the game early to party with all the Aggie fans!  
Notice our shirts all have Eric's number on them.  
#66!

 We all ate baked potatoes, Aggie ice cream, 
and then bundled up for the game!
 
 It's always a party when you can hang out 
with the Schultz family!

 Nancy and Wade

 At the game we sat on the 2nd row.  
We were really close to this guy!

 And really close to some pretty sweet touchdowns!

 We sat by potato hats in all varieties!
Mashed, fried, chips, tots, and hashed!

 We held up our homemade poster and cheered our hearts out!

 We got to see Mr. Idaho Potato!

 But mostly, WE FROZE!

 Eric played great!

We scored lots of touchdowns!

 And we won the game!

 When the game was over we all rushed the field.
 We took pictures with the winner winner!
 
And then we all went out and ate a chicken dinner!

Well Actually we went to Fudruckers, 
and I don't think that any of us actually ate chicken!

But it was a good time!  

1 comment:

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

How fun! This is definitely an "Ellsworth" Family vacation. We plan ALL our trips around sporting events. I must say I enjoy the warmer games...I don't do well in the cold.
It looks like a fun time...glad they won. That always helps those trips feel worth it.
Sorry we missed you guys last week. It would have been fun to get together. Next time for sure.