Ethan
Bradon
& Carsten
All sang in the school Christmas sing!
This is something that they all look forward to every year!
They sing some really fun Christmas songs. Up until the sing they were all singing throughout the house in preparation! David took the day off work to see the kids preform. Before we drove the kids to school we took them to Walgreens and bought them all fun Christmas sing hats! That elf hat on Carsten couldn't be cuter on him or fit his personality better! Anyways, it was a lot of fun seeing them perform and they did great!
5 comments:
I love the Christmas sing, it is one of my favorite things the kids do at school. You got some great pictures of your kids, nice and close up. My pictures turned out horrible.
That is, hands down, the cutests picture of Carsten EVER! Love it!
Hey Steph- I just got your Christmas card with your blog address on it. It is so fun to see you and your cute family on here! I will be keeping up with you now!
hey way cute blog!!!!!
Post a Comment