Reagan has been saying some pretty cute things lately.
The other day we went shopping together and she had a dollar of her very own. She decided to buy some silly putty with it. After she bought it she asked me what it was called. I told her, "Silly putty." A little later she asked me again, "What's this stuff called?" I once again told her, "Silly putty." Later on in the afternoon we were on our way to a neighbors house for a cookie exchange party. All of a sudden Reagan remembered that she forgot something. She said, "Mom, I forgot my funny putty at home!" I thought that this was so cute!
Silly...Funny...What's the difference really?
Yesterday Reagan was wanting some paper to color on. She came in and told me that she needed some blind paper. I asked her what "blind" paper was. She said, "You know the kind without any lines on it." Too cute! Blind...Blank...What's the difference really?
No comments:
Post a Comment