Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Boot Camp


I started Boot Camp yesterday!  

Boot camp is a place where you can go everyday for 1 hour while someone stands there with a clip board telling you what to do.  It's a way to reduce the size of your 
"BOOTY"!  
It's a killer workout and when you are as out of shape as me, it's a double killer!  I'm going with some of my neighbors.  I am only 2 days into it and I can hardly walk right now however I think I'm going to love it!  It's exactly what I need!  
I told my kids about it and they think it's pretty funny that their mom is doing exercises like they do in football.  Do they not realize that I use to be an athlete?  I use to be cool!  I use to be in shape!  And I use to be all that and a bag of chips!
Last night Reagan asked me, "Mom, you know that thing that you are going to?  Well, when is it going to make your booty smaller?"  Nice!  I told her that it's a long slow process but it WILL get smaller!

So wish me luck to a thinner, stronger, more healthy me!

9 comments:

Sabra said...

Keep me posted!

Alice Jane said...

That is awesome!

Clint's kids laugh at him when he tells them that he used to dunk the basketball. Ha ha ha. If they only knew!

Lindsay said...

Cool, but not cool that you are sore. I hate that. Good luck.

♥ Michele ♥ said...

You Go Girl!!

Wendy said...

Good for you! I so need to get back to exercising. After being really serious about it for a year, I stopped late spring and haven't done much since. :-( So depressing. If we lived closer I'd join you in Boot Camp.

The Hendricks Family said...

You are too cool. I totally need to do something like that. Way to go!Good Luck!

Mike "N" Girlz said...

Stephanie I found you. Your blog is so cute! You need to help me with mine. I want to join you at booty camp I just need to get some guts.

Parks Pack said...

You are so funny. I am laughing so hard at this post. I am SO SO SO proud of you. I am so lazy that to be that disciplined is a motivator for me! Keep me posted on your progress!

Rachel said...

Good Job, Steph! I am proud of you. I just got a weight bench so I am sore too. You can cry on my shoulder as long as you don't really touch anything or make me have to use my muscles ;). Keep up the good work!