The 5th grade had a kickball tournament.
Ethan was so excited about it!
David and I had never seen him so excited about playing any kind of sport before. He talked about it and talked about it. David went out and bought him his very own kickball. He practiced playing kickball in the backyard with the neighborhood kids and then finally Ethan's team made it to the championship game on the last full day of school. He was so excited he could hardly stand it!
I just had to go to the championship game!
This was just something I was not going to miss!
Ethan did a good job! He got on base...
He scored a run...
He played first base and made an out...
He hung with the guys in the dugout...
And ended VICTORIOUS!
They stayed true to their team name!
Team #1
It was a lot of fun seeing Ethan out there having a good time. He's growing up and trying new things. Who knows... he might just end up liking sports after all!
(And then Ethan says, "Most likely not!"
as he reads over my shoulder. Oh go to bed!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment