Thursday, June 11, 2009

A visit from the Mehlberg's.


My sweet friend Jenny came from Arizona to visit me.  She brought along her kids;  Kaler, Kaia, and Korban.   They came Monday June 1st and stayed until Thursday.  We had so much fun with them.  They are like family to us and we love them dearly!

While they were here we went to Salt Lake City to visit This is the Place and Temple Square.  Here is a picture of all the kids (minus Talan).  Aren't they cute?  

The kids had so much fun going around participating in pioneer like activities.  Here is Talan ironing the table.  Shortly after this picture was taken he fell off the table!  Oh, and me being mother of the year and all, I forgot his shoes at home.  Poor kid!  


They have a little petting zoo area and the kids LOVED hanging out with the animals! Especially Talan.  Talan has no fear of animals.  He called everything a doggy and then made the horsey sound.  He's a confused little boy!

Talan just sat right down and made himself comfortable.  At one point he was SITTING ON the poor little lamb!  The lamb didn't seem to mind though.

What a cute bunch of fine looking children!
Reagan, Ethan, Talan, Bradon and Carsten.

Ethan fed the goats some leaves.

And Bradon and Carsten followed this little guy around for awhile.

After we did all we could do at This is the Place we headed downtown to pick David up from work and go to Temple Square.

We went to the conference center and had a tour.  And from the roof top of the conference center we took these pictures.

Where there is water there is kids! 
Look at them!  Aren't they cute?  I looked over and they were all leaning in trying to touch the water.

Jenny and I. 
My sweet friend!  
I am so glad she came for a visit!  I miss living so close to her.  She's like a sister to me!

And we couldn't leave without taking pictures in front of the Temple.  I am so grateful for my membership in the church.  I hope that my kids can gain strong testimonies and have a desire to choose the right and live there lives so that they can return to live with Heavenly Father someday.

1 comment:

Ingram Family said...

Looks like a marvelous time was had by all. I love the picture of all the kids bums! Too Funny!