Friday, September 10, 2010

End of Summer Neighborhood BBQ


We hosted the End of Summer Neighborhood BBQ at our house and I forgot to take pictures until it was already dark outside. Oops, my bad! But at least I got a few of the kids.
My friend Amy rented a huge blow up slide for the kids to play on and it was a HUGE HIT!

Those kids slid for 4 hours straight!
Originally we were going to hook the slide up to water for a water slide but then the winds kicked up and we decided it would be best to slide dry. We got out all the baby blankets we could find and the kids used them to slide faster!

We got out our potato sack and had a few potato sack races.
Kids are so easily entertained!

And the 2 cutest racers of all...
Griffin Reid and Talan Adair
And I love that they are both wearing their respective schools.
SUU and ASU
Way to train them young!

1 comment:

Bryndee Slade said...

That looks like so much fun. You guys do the funnest stuff. We should get together.