Yesterday I ran my second ever 1/2 marathon! My friend Amy Ingram and I ran in the Spanish Fork 1/2 marathon. I finished it in
2 hours, 17 minutes and 49 seconds!
I was so happy with my time! The time of my last 1/2 marathon that I ran this past June was 2 hours, 34 minutes and 38 seconds. That's 16 minutes and 49 seconds faster this time! And I didn't feel like passing out and my limbs didn't start to go numb or anything this time! I even had it in me to sprint to the finish line. In fact I had more in me than I thought I had. My finish line sprint took me by surprise!
2 hours, 17 minutes and 49 seconds!
I was so happy with my time! The time of my last 1/2 marathon that I ran this past June was 2 hours, 34 minutes and 38 seconds. That's 16 minutes and 49 seconds faster this time! And I didn't feel like passing out and my limbs didn't start to go numb or anything this time! I even had it in me to sprint to the finish line. In fact I had more in me than I thought I had. My finish line sprint took me by surprise!
3 comments:
congrats!!! Im so proud of you!
Wow! You amaze me Steph!
yes, you are amazing !
Post a Comment