Thursday, November 11, 2010

Carsten's 1st playoff game


This past Saturday Carsten's undefeated 3rd grade football team took on LonePeak. Carsten is #1. And I'm not just saying that because I'm his mom! He REALLY is #1!
For the first half of the game I was on the chain gang
so I put Bradon in charge of taking pictures. He did a great job!
Lone Peaks #2 is carrying the ball and
Carsten is looking to take him down!

Now Carsten is carrying the ball and Lone Peaks #3 is looking to take Carsten down! Football at this age is still so cute!

I just love this picture of Carsten at halftime!
Helmet off, war paint smeared... What a cute kid!

In between plays Carsten spends more time holding onto his face mask! It's pretty cute! After Bradon took a whole slue of pictures he came to tell me that "Carsten grabs onto his face mask A LOT!" I told him "It's his signature look!"

I liked this picture with the refs in it.

Here's Carsten getting ready to run it!

And receiving the hand off!
Go Carsten!

And they won 18-0!
Go Cavemen!
This is Coach Adair talking to the team after the game.

And now they are off to the 3rd grade Championship game this coming Saturday.
They will play at Lehi High School at 11:30. I think they are going to do great and win it just like they have won every other game this year!

Way to go Carsten!



No comments: