Friday, March 25, 2011

MY HEART DROPPED!

My heart seriously dropped into my big toe!
I clicked on my blog and IT WASN'T THERE!
It said that my blog address COULDN'T BE FOUND!
...And if it wasn't me who deleted it then click on whatever for help!

OH MY GOSH!

Don't worry though, David fixed the whole thing and WE ARE BACK!

But I seriously had a moment of freaking out!
I was thinking, "Why didn't I book my blog! Oh my gosh I'm an idiot!"

So I think I should start the process of booking my blog! I just can't imagine loosing all this personal/family journaling!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that my daughter has thrown me under the bus and told you that I am a stalker of your blog, you can imagine my horror when your blog was no longer there. Serious withdrawal!

Kidding aside, I really do enjoy your blog, you have a darling family and I like the way you think. Keep up the good work and booking your blog sounds like a good idea. (Kami's mother)

Staci Kramer said...

My blog did that same disappearing act the other day for a few minutes. It freaked me out too. I made a blog book last year and it is a family treasure. I can't tell you how much I love looking at it and the kids think they are superstars because their pictures are in it so much. The best fifty bucks I have ever spent.

Jen Hakes said...

Better get started It took me FOREVER to get one year done and I haven't even finished editing it yet. Very time consuming but well worth it.