First off I would like to explain... I've been struggling in the picture taking department! I either bring my camera and then forget to take a picture, bring my camera and forget to take it out of the car, or I forget to bring my camera all together!
And might I say, this is so unlike me!
I got a new iphone and have taken some pictures on it but up until now I didn't know how to get the pictures onto my computer! I know, I know, It's pretty pathetic! And blogging without pictures is like reading a book without pictures, much to boring and way too wordy!
So at least a month and a half after the event I would like to announce that Carsten is a CHAMPION!!!
Carsten and his 4th grade football team have won the championship game and ended their season with nothing but WINS!
THEY ARE UNDEFEATED CHAMPIONS!!

And might I say, this is so unlike me!
I got a new iphone and have taken some pictures on it but up until now I didn't know how to get the pictures onto my computer! I know, I know, It's pretty pathetic! And blogging without pictures is like reading a book without pictures, much to boring and way too wordy!
So at least a month and a half after the event I would like to announce that Carsten is a CHAMPION!!!
Carsten and his 4th grade football team have won the championship game and ended their season with nothing but WINS!
THEY ARE UNDEFEATED CHAMPIONS!!
This cute little bunch of boys have taken 2nd place for the past 2 years in a row and finally they have done it!
It was such a fun game to watch! Carsten played awesome too! He was by far the defensive player of the game! He had a couple of sacks that were so crucial to their win! Lone Peak's quarterback is a great athlete. And Carsten figured out how to get into the backfield and take his legs right out from under him! It was AWESOME!
There is just something special about hearing all the coaches and parents praise your son for his great efforts. "Way to go Carsten!"
Carsten is a good little athlete!
We couldn't be happier for him and the great year he's had.
Way to go #1!
Way to go #1!
1 comment:
WAY TO GO CARSTEN!
There will be MANY more years of football in your future...enjoy the wins and the proud mom moments it will bring!
Glad you have a fancy phone that allows you to take pictures without a camera...words definately don't speak louder than pictures!
Post a Comment