I can hardly believe that my BABY is 14 years old!
It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. I had never felt that kind of love for anyone in all my life! And now look at him! He sure doesn't look like a baby anymore! In fact, he's turned into quite the handsome young man!
It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. I had never felt that kind of love for anyone in all my life! And now look at him! He sure doesn't look like a baby anymore! In fact, he's turned into quite the handsome young man!
We celebrated his birthday Ethan style with a pumpkin pie from Costco.
And then David and I took him to a BYU football game, just the 3 of us!
Happy Birthday Baby!
And then David and I took him to a BYU football game, just the 3 of us!
Happy Birthday Baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment