My cousin Heidi Payne is a good little photographer. Every fall we meet up and she takes our family pictures. And every year I absolutely love them! This year we met up in American Fork by that cute little restaurant, Flower Girl Dough Boy. There are so many great backgrounds right there. Old buildings, piles of broken up concrete and stacks of old lumber, the old Sticky Shoes Theater, and some glass company is right there too and they have stacks of glass window panes leaning up against their building. So many great backgrounds to choose from! Here are just a few.
This one was taken in front of that old building right next door.
This white garage door is right behind the Sticky Shoes Movie Theater.
Ethan insisted on taking this picture. He wanted us all to line up according to our height. Yes Ethan is taller than David and I both! And proud of it! Actually we are all pretty proud! David really hopes for all of his boys to end up taller than himself.
The kids individual shots turned out super cute too!
The kids individual shots turned out super cute too!
ETHAN
Ethan never wants to smile big for pictures. Actually I think it's more about showing his teeth. He always does one of those closed lip smiles. Well Heidi got him smiling so big that he was just on the verge of laughter! Too cute!
BRADON
Bradon is always so cute, easy going and happy!
Ethan never wants to smile big for pictures. Actually I think it's more about showing his teeth. He always does one of those closed lip smiles. Well Heidi got him smiling so big that he was just on the verge of laughter! Too cute!
Bradon is always so cute, easy going and happy!
CARSTEN
This kid is so into fashion! He's very particular about his clothes and hair do. This is his hairdo of choice right now, the fauxhawk!
This kid is so into fashion! He's very particular about his clothes and hair do. This is his hairdo of choice right now, the fauxhawk!
REAGAN
Our little princess! She's such a beautiful doll!
Our little princess! She's such a beautiful doll!
Mr. Personality! And smart as a whip! He loves having his picture taken. All the attention he can get the better!
And last but not least, David and I!
Wow! Now there's a couple of cute little hotties! {Chuckle! Chuckle!}
Wow! Now there's a couple of cute little hotties! {Chuckle! Chuckle!}
2 comments:
OH I LOVE THEM! They all turned out so GOOD! I for one love family pictures and would take them several times a year if I didn't have to fight and pull teeth to get the rest of my family on board.
My favorite is the "in line" picture...I love that Ethan is first...what a crack-up!
Hope you all have a VERY Merry Christmas and a JOYOUS New Year.
You guys going to the Vegas Bowl??
Very cute pictures!! You have such a photogenic family. Too funny about Ethan's height. Love all the backgrounds too.
Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment