Last Sunday at church while Talan was sitting in sharing time I notice his teacher started laughing. She turned around and looked at me and I knew that Talan must have said something pretty funny!
She got up, walked over to me and whispered in my ear.
She told me that she was sitting there holding this picture of President Monson. Then Talan leaned over and asked, "Who's that a picture of?" She told him that it was a picture of our prophet, it was a picture of President Monson.
Talan then said, "Oh yeah!" in a real confident manor!
"Yeah, we want him to win because we don't like OBAMA!"
I had to laugh too!
I love the way this kid thinks! He says some of the funniest things, and with such confidence! But yeah, I can see the resemblance between Mitt Romney and President Monson! They are both very spiritual men that have the light of Christ with them. Not to mention they both wear suits and ties!
I don't dare to inform Talan that the election is over and that President Monson didn't win! Either did Mitt Romney! Unfortunately that OBAMA guy (that we don't like) is going to be around for a few more years.


1 comment:
That is so funny!! So sad about Mitt but I am eternally grateful we have a Prophet to lead us.
Post a Comment