Tis the season to make TOFFEE!
Fa La La La La, La La, La, La!
Every year we make lots and lots of toffee!
And I must say that one of the most beautiful things about making toffee in Utah is the nice cool weather. We set up a few tables in the backyard. And as we finish each batch, we place them on the tables to cool. By the time we are finished for the night, the toffee is all set up and ready to be packaged!
Oh what a beautiful thing it is!
2 comments:
I LOVE the new family pictures! They turned out so good. I love the colors. Hope you all are doing well and surviving the COLD!
Well you are welcome...but FYI...I know a few people who view your blog and link to us on a regular basis. :)
Also FYI my mom loves your blog...she says you have the best links...and she just loves your little Talan. She thinks he is to die for.
Post a Comment