This is one of Talan's new tricks! He loves nothing more than grabbing his toes! In lots of his outfits he can't get his toes close enough to grab. So every time I change his diaper, as soon as he's unsnapped, his toes go up and his smile goes on!
We are enjoying Talan so much! He is an absolute joy! And I think that I speak for the entire family when I say that! We couldn't be luckier in that he's joined our family! Yesterday was David and I's anniversary and David asked me, "Looking back on this last year, what would you say was the best thing that happened?" Well that was easy, I told him "Talan!" David agreed. He's been a welcomed addition to our family who makes us complete!
4 comments:
I love the two pictures of Talan! Cute!
Talan is growing up so fast. I love the pictures of him. He is so cute. Jake is glad that they are friends.
Hi David! This is Skye (Adair) Dugger. I somehow ran into your blog , I have no idea how, but I wanted to say hi! You have a beautiful family!
We can't wait to see Talan! We sure miss our Adairs! I hope he's feeling better by now :( I know exactly how you feel about never quite knowing what to do when our kids are sick! It is always a lot of prayer and a little guessing!
xoxo
Post a Comment