My brother Christopher had this sign hanging on a semi truck to advertise one of his properties here in Utah. He called us up one day and had David and I take it down for him. While David and I had it all laid out on the ground getting ready to fold it up I said,
"This sign would make a great Slip-n-Slide!"
And sure enough it does! I brought it out the other day and the kids had so much fun with it! Then I took it to our primary water fun activity and all the kids had a blast with it including a few grown up kids. My friend Jennie thinks that we need to have an adult Slip-n-Slide party with it. We have 2, 40 foot signs. If we link them together we could have 80 feet of endless fun! I can just see the competition now!
How far might ONE sLiP-n-sLiDe?
No comments:
Post a Comment