Carsten's 2nd grade class performed a little Thanksgiving play. All the kids had speaking parts and Carsten played the part of an indian.
He said, "It was winter, the ground was white with snow, the men cut down trees building houses with tools that they brought from their trunks from England."
And then his other part was, "They had plenty to eat!"
Carsten did such a good job!
After the play was over he told me, "I was nervous!"
Way to go Carsten, you make a cute indian!
2 comments:
Oh, how cute. I can hear all the cute second graders! Fun!!! STEPH--I LOVE your new family picture! So cute. Who took it? I love the colors. Sad we won't be in town this next month to see you and your family! Happy Holidays!
So cute! Your family picture is so cute! I had engagement pictures taken in that same field (out by micron, right?). That baby elephant is so dang cute. I wish it had been around when we came in the summer. FUN!
Post a Comment