Ethan didn't want to have a party this year for his birthday but decided that he wanted to go to the zoo as a family. So the day after his birthday we went to the Hogle Zoo.
The first thing we went to see was the new baby elephant.
So cute!
I love elephants! I don't know what it is about them but I love them! And now I am pretty sure that a baby elephant is about as cute as it gets!
We found a peacock walking around and found the need to follow it around for awhile. I'm pretty sure it was thinking, "What's with you people? Leave me alone!" but we didn't care.
Ethan had a great time at the zoo!
We got to see the a new baby giraffe too!
Isn't it cute how they don't bend there legs to reach the ground?
Going to the zoo was a nice family outing.
We look forward to going back again and again
throughout this upcoming year!
No comments:
Post a Comment