David's turning 40 -
Oh how his world's going to change!
Never again in his 30's,
forever OLD he'll remain!
So come and party like a rockstar,
show this boy how to stay young.
Show him that life's not over just yet,
his OLDNESS has just begun!
Oh how his world's going to change!
Never again in his 30's,
forever OLD he'll remain!
So come and party like a rockstar,
show this boy how to stay young.
Show him that life's not over just yet,
his OLDNESS has just begun!
We sent out evites and told everyone that a prize would be awarded for the best rockstar get up. We had a few couples really turn the rockstar on!
I love the rockstar get ups!
And even more, I love the willingness to put themselves out there all in the name of FUN! Thanks a lot guys, you made the night!
We served a yummy dinner.
Lasagna, garlic cheesy bread, and Caesar salad.
When I decided to go with the rockstar theme I went to party land and they had NOTHING rockstar except some blow up electric guitars. I bought all the colors they had and that determined the party colors. NEON! It was like a flash back to the 80's!
Lance Rich on vocals, Jennifer Winder on drums, and MK Mortensen on guitar.
40 candles puts off some good flames!
Notice David's King of Pop shirt and my odd neon colored dress thing. This was our attempt at dressing like rockstars. The dress was $3.00 and went with all the party colors... I just had to get it!
I don't know what it is about 40, but 40 just seems old! I remember my mom turning 40 and I thought that she was SOOOOOO OLD! And now just a blink of an eye later and I'm married to a 40 year old! I can hardly believe that I'm old enough to be married to someone so old! 3 more years and I'm going to be joining the exclusive 40 year old club too. Oh my GOSH!!! Today several times I looked over at David and said, "You're 40!"
Happy Birthday Babe!
You wear it well. You don't look a day over 39!
I love you! I hope your birthday bash was all you wished it would be and that you will have many many more to come! I look forward to at least spending the next 40 or more with you!
Bring it on!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday!
40!!! When did he get so OLD?!
Did he go out and buy his mid life crisis sports car yet? Life is flying by! Hope you had a gread b-day David! Steph, crazy how small the world is and that you saw my sis at Walmart. Next time I'm visiting I'll give you a heads up. Great party you threw for your husband!
Rock on ADAIRS!!!
K, I am totally shocked that David is 40! Wow, Dave, you wear 40 well! :)
Post a Comment