Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Miracle worth watching!


A few weeks ago my good friend Laurie told me about this little boy named Bronson who had drowned in his bathtub. Laurie's twin sister Lori is in Bronson's ward. About a week later Laurie told me that Bronson's mom was documenting everything on their family blog and told me that I should read it. At this point I thought that little Bronson had died. Laurie told me that she had thought he had died too. But it turned out that they had saved him and he was in the hospital very very sick. So I went to their family blog and began to read. I think that this story is worth all of our time to read. It's an absolute miracle! The Heavens opened and the hand of God healed this little boy!

Turn my music off on my sidebar and then under fun blogs on my sidebar click on Stakerz Xposed to get to Bronson's blog. When you get there, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and turn the music off by clicking on the pause button. Then scroll back up to the top and watch the 9 1/2 min. YouTube video. If you want, then you can go all the way back to the beginning of his story. Her last blog entry before Bronson's near death was ironically Bronson's birth, October 2008.

1 comment:

Alice Jane said...

I couldn't make the link work. ????