Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Michele Gledhill's 40th!

Being somewhat of a CAKE WHISPERER that I am I received a phone call from Tom asking if I could transform this cake he bought into something more worthy of the Luau theme. I wish I had a picture of the before cake because this one really stumped me! I looked at it and went blank! I had no idea what I could do. In the end I think I achieved a better Luau look.



At Michele's party she had Tahitian dancers,
NOT to be confused with Hawaiian dancers!!!

The birthday girl and friends got to strut their Tahitian stuff.

And so did the men!
Without a twinge of seriousness of course!

Andy Brown's band played...
nothing but 80's!

The girls went wild!
Giselle, Heidi and Jamie threw out all their Zumba moves!

I love this picture of Randy and Erin Reid.
It's so like, ROCK ON!

Amy Ingram and I.
A picture of the two of us not drenched in sweat!

David and I looking so Hawaiian,
or Tahitian, or, well I don't know, HAWAIIAN!

The guys really stepped it up with the MOSH PIT!
So funny!

Happy 40th Michele!
Thanks for the invite to your fabulous 40th birthday party!
We had a great time! In fact... I think everyone had a great time!

1 comment:

Becky said...

You ARE a cake whisperer!!
all your cakes and cupcakes are soooo cool and professional looking. You could probably make about a zillion dollars if you went into business. think about it.