Friday, October 7, 2011

Fork em' Devils!


ASU is in town to play UofU and David and I are going to the game! This will be the first ASU game we've been to since we gave up our season tickets when we moved here 5 1/2 years ago.
We've been waiting a long time for ASU to come to town! And this day has finally arrived!

I made this beautiful sign in honor of this glorious day! I placed it in the front yard of one of my dearest friends who just so happens to be a HARD CORE UTAH FAN!
The Ingram's are awesome football loving people and we are pretty sure they will LOVE their new yard decoration!

We love you Ingrams! Thanks so much for selling us the tickets to the game. We couldn't be more thrilled for the opportunity to go!
YOU ROCK!

FEAR THE FORK!

2 comments:

Kristy Dugan said...

Go Devils!! Hope you guys have a good time :)

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

It was so fun to see you both. Lets do it again soon. Hopefully both our teams will continue to WIN!!