Last week I was trying to get Talan ready and out the door with me to the kid's football games. As we were FINALLY leaving out the door Talan frantically started freaking out about his "Fighting Book." I had no idea what he was talking about. I asked him what his fighting book was. He didn't know how to explain it to me. Finally I sent him back into the house to find his fighting book so that we could go. He ran back into the house and picked up this book!
Monday, October 10, 2011
" My fighting book!"
Last week I was trying to get Talan ready and out the door with me to the kid's football games. As we were FINALLY leaving out the door Talan frantically started freaking out about his "Fighting Book." I had no idea what he was talking about. I asked him what his fighting book was. He didn't know how to explain it to me. Finally I sent him back into the house to find his fighting book so that we could go. He ran back into the house and picked up this book!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it! Brynn started using the word "kill" from watching some of those B of M dvds.
Post a Comment