This is a cute little EASTER sign that I made this year.
I wanted a little something for my mantle so I looked around the house and found everything I needed to make this little thing!
I wanted a little something for my mantle so I looked around the house and found everything I needed to make this little thing!
I thought it turned out pretty cute!
Here's a close up so you can see it a little better.
We were invited to my friends house for a egg hunt and pony ride the morning before Easter. As soon as Talan heard the word PONY he couldn't quit asking, "When are we going to ride the pony?"
Here's a close up so you can see it a little better.
We were invited to my friends house for a egg hunt and pony ride the morning before Easter. As soon as Talan heard the word PONY he couldn't quit asking, "When are we going to ride the pony?"
Talan is at the perfect age to really enjoy an Easter Egg Hunt.
He gets it, he loved it, it couldn't have been better!
He gets it, he loved it, it couldn't have been better!
They started with the youngest and worked their way up in age.
Reagan loved it!
And believe it or not Carsten loved it too!
He was the oldest egg hunter of the bunch!
He was the oldest egg hunter of the bunch!
And then it was time to ride the pony!
And if you can't tell from the picture, Talan was HAPPY!
And if you can't tell from the picture, Talan was HAPPY!
Reagan rode the bigger horse.
And Carsten was just about the same size as his little pony!
The next morning we woke up to a wonderful surprise
left by the Easter Bunny!
It was an egg hunt to find their baskets!
{I'm pretty sure that around 2:00 in the morning the Easter bunny was rethinking the tradition he(she) had started years and years ago of having an egg hunt to find their baskets! I'm pretty sure that years and years ago the Easter Bunny didn't think about doing a cute little egg hunt with rhyming clues in each and every egg for 5 children! I'm pretty sure that the Easter Bunny didn't even consider how hard it would be to find new hiding spots year after year. And I know that the Easter Bunny had NO IDEA how difficult it was going to be to make those clues age appropriate and harder and harder as the kids got older and wiser! I don't know, I'm just saying! I'm just saying that I'm pretty sure!}
The next morning we woke up to a wonderful surprise
left by the Easter Bunny!
It was an egg hunt to find their baskets!
{I'm pretty sure that around 2:00 in the morning the Easter bunny was rethinking the tradition he(she) had started years and years ago of having an egg hunt to find their baskets! I'm pretty sure that years and years ago the Easter Bunny didn't think about doing a cute little egg hunt with rhyming clues in each and every egg for 5 children! I'm pretty sure that the Easter Bunny didn't even consider how hard it would be to find new hiding spots year after year. And I know that the Easter Bunny had NO IDEA how difficult it was going to be to make those clues age appropriate and harder and harder as the kids got older and wiser! I don't know, I'm just saying! I'm just saying that I'm pretty sure!}
Talan ended up finding his basket in his closet!
I was of course following him up to his room with my camera in hand. When he opened his closet door there was this light shinning in my eyes! I couldn't figure out what in the heck it was! Oh my gosh it was Bradon with David's iphone filming the FIND!
Wait a second... how did Bradon know where Talan's Basket was hidden? I tell you, this Easter Bunny needs to find a new gig!
I was of course following him up to his room with my camera in hand. When he opened his closet door there was this light shinning in my eyes! I couldn't figure out what in the heck it was! Oh my gosh it was Bradon with David's iphone filming the FIND!
Wait a second... how did Bradon know where Talan's Basket was hidden? I tell you, this Easter Bunny needs to find a new gig!
Talan was pleasantly surprised and then posed
nicely for the camera as he has been trained to do!
nicely for the camera as he has been trained to do!
BUBBLES!
Reagan found hers in Grandmas Armoire.
In the odd shaped cupboard under the desk
in the kitchen is where Carsten found his!
in the kitchen is where Carsten found his!
And Bradon... under the desk!
Unfortunately for the Bunny,
hunting for baskets just doesn't get old!
hunting for baskets just doesn't get old!
And last but not least it was finally Ethan's turn
finding his basket in the laundry basket!
finding his basket in the laundry basket!
YEAH!
Look mom I found it!
Look mom I found it!
Grandma loved every minute of it!
2 comments:
Looks like a FUN Easter morning!
I LOVE the pony picture of Talan...he is to die for! Hope all is well up north!
Too cute Stephanie!! You're such a creative and fun mom, your kids will grow up having such great memories. I LOVE the Easter banner! I'm a fan of banners and yours is dang cute:)
Post a Comment