Oh the excitement of having Grandma live with us!
Her bedroom is like a little slice of heaven!
It's all new, fun and exciting!
It has a T.V. in it and a glide rocker too!
Grandma is super inviting, always welcoming the kids in to watch whatever they want. I told her that she didn't have to do that and that she could kick them out whenever she wants. But no, she says she loves the company and that they are always welcome. I imagine that after awhile she'll want some space and they will be kicked out from time to time but for right now it's like I said, a little slice of heaven!
I couldn't help but to take this picture the other day. So priceless! Grandma rocked both Reagan and Talan at the same time as they all watched T.V. together. So dang cute!
Her bedroom is like a little slice of heaven!
It's all new, fun and exciting!
It has a T.V. in it and a glide rocker too!
Grandma is super inviting, always welcoming the kids in to watch whatever they want. I told her that she didn't have to do that and that she could kick them out whenever she wants. But no, she says she loves the company and that they are always welcome. I imagine that after awhile she'll want some space and they will be kicked out from time to time but for right now it's like I said, a little slice of heaven!
I couldn't help but to take this picture the other day. So priceless! Grandma rocked both Reagan and Talan at the same time as they all watched T.V. together. So dang cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment