Reagan loves to play soccer!
We signed her up to play with the Utah County League this year. It's a little more competitive than the Rec. League and Reagan could hardly wait for it to start!
Her registration fee paid for a complete (PURPLE) uniform and a soccer ball! She was thrilled to have her very own ball! Yet not even 2 days later her ball took a tragic staple gun shot to the head and died! One of the many perks to having 4 annoying brothers I presume! The guilty brother Bradon was sentenced to buying her a new ball with his own money. The new ball was bought and all was well again in the house of Adair!
We signed her up to play with the Utah County League this year. It's a little more competitive than the Rec. League and Reagan could hardly wait for it to start!
Her registration fee paid for a complete (PURPLE) uniform and a soccer ball! She was thrilled to have her very own ball! Yet not even 2 days later her ball took a tragic staple gun shot to the head and died! One of the many perks to having 4 annoying brothers I presume! The guilty brother Bradon was sentenced to buying her a new ball with his own money. The new ball was bought and all was well again in the house of Adair!
At Reagan's first game it was pretty cold outside so Reagan wore her sweatshirt making it nice for me to spot her on the field. She's a pretty aggressive little girl! Another little learning perk of having 4 annoying brothers I presume!
This cute little team she's on is super giggly! They all smile and giggly the whole game through.
At the first practice they took a vote on a team name. It was between, The Flying Grandma's or the The Flying Squirrels! The Flying Squirrels won but they have since changed their name weekly.
At the first practice they took a vote on a team name. It was between, The Flying Grandma's or the The Flying Squirrels! The Flying Squirrels won but they have since changed their name weekly.
Their coach promised the girls that after they scored their first goal of the season he would do a cartwheel. I didn't get a picture of the cartwheel but he paid up I'll tell you and the girls thought it was AWESOME!
One thing that's fun about watching Reagan play is that she just gets it. She catches on quickly and gets what they are trying to do. The coach would say, "when you throw it in, throw it down the line don't throw it to the middle of the field." Yet time and time again whoever it was throwing the ball in would throw it to the middle of the field. But not Reagan, she threw it down the line!
Reagan was given jersey number 1!
Carsten is always #1 and so Reagan was excited to be #1 too!
Carsten is always #1 and so Reagan was excited to be #1 too!
Toward the end of the game Reagan gave being the goalie a try. I think by then she was tired from running so much and enjoyed the break.
I love that she loves playing soccer! She's been taking dance lessons for the past year and she just doesn't seem to love dance like she loves soccer. I'm thinking she's going to be more of a sports girl like her mother!
I love that she loves playing soccer! She's been taking dance lessons for the past year and she just doesn't seem to love dance like she loves soccer. I'm thinking she's going to be more of a sports girl like her mother!
No comments:
Post a Comment