He loves me!
Every now and then David surprises me with flowers!
When we were first married he would often pick up a dozen red roses for me on his way home from work (almost weekly). This was very sweet! I loved it however I made a comment one day that the money he was spending on the flowers could probably be used on groceries. This was THE WRONG THING TO SAY! He decided at that very moment that I didn't like flowers and therefore he was not going to waste his money on flowers for me anymore! I felt a little misunderstood, but we needed the money for groceries and so I let it lie.
He has made comment after comment over the years about how I don't like receiving flowers! I have tried to defend myself but have never felt victorious in convincing him otherwise.
This week David surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of colorful roses. I love them, I love them not, I love them!
So for the record...
I do love flowers!
Thanks David, I love you too!
4 comments:
This is Brent. You all look very busy with the kids and their sports! As to David's question about the race next year.... I will have to give it some thought. I am gonna continue to do 5k's and want to do some 10k's as well and who knows maybe I will have to do that race! How about that BYU team? They look good! You gonna be at the Florida State game this weekend?
You're a good man!
Beautiful flowers! Peaches look great too!
Sheesh. Thanks David for raising the bar. Now I have to worry about flowers too. :)
Post a Comment