Monday, September 7, 2009

The Three Musketeers!


This is Carsten with 2 of his best friends, 
Tate Ingram and Jared Jensen.  
What a cute picture!

All summer long Carsten and Tate have been almost inseparable.  We've been thinking of just changing Carsten's name to Carsten Ingram for as often as he's over at their place.  Tate is a good kid and a great influence on Carsten.  Now I'm not saying that Carsten isn't a good kid, I'm just saying that Tate brings out the best in Carsten and for that we are thrilled!  Carsten and Tate are in the same class at school this year too! 
 Jared is in our ward and plays on Carsten's football team with him.  They have become great friends.   Jared is such a good kid and David and I love his parents too!  
Tate and Jared were in the same class last year and have been good friends for awhile now.

On Saturday we invited Tate to come to Carsten and Jared's football game.   It was cute to see how excited all three of them were.  It was a lot of fun for Carsten and Jared to have Tate come see them play and I think Tate had fun watching them too!

We hope that The Three Musketeers can stay friends for a long time to come!

2 comments:

Ingram Family said...

That picture is great! They all have funky teeth and the bluest eyes. They are lucky to have each other.

Heidi said...

awwwww!
What a great picture!