My friend Kendall saw the pink bird nest cupcakes I helped decorate for a GIRL baby shower and asked if she could hire me to make some blue birds for a BOY baby shower she was hosting.
And of course I said "Yes!"
When the kids got home from school on Friday I was in the kitchen decorating away. They saw the cupcakes and immediately wanted to eat them. I told them that the cupcakes were NOT for them and the answer was NO! Ethan then explained that he didn't want one with frosting on it, he wanted one plain. I told him that I was being paid to make these cupcakes and the order was for 24, and 24 cupcakes was exactly how many I had made. So ALL OF THEM were NOT for him! He thought about it for a second and then his response cracked me up, "So... you're a professional
cupcake maker now?"
Well, I guess I am!
6 comments:
Man, those are amazing! You ARE a pro! looking at the pictures is making me hungy
Those are SO SO SO cute! You are so talented. I would have ordered some for my baby shower if I'd known. Delish!
I would say you are a professional. They look amazing I know who I'm hiring for my next party.
Stephanie! I can't believe I found your blog :) I was just blog hopping and here you are! You have 5 kids!! (And are a professional cupcake maker too :) Your family is gorgeous. I'm so happy for you!
Wow! How did you get your cupcakes so large and plump? Seems like mine always end up on the small side. Super cute Steph!
Those look incredible. You're so clever.
Post a Comment