Friday, August 21, 2009

School is COOL!


The boys went 
back to school this week!
School is COOL... if you ask me!
  
Ethan is in the 6th grade and his teacher is Mrs. Gregory.  Mrs. Gregory just had her first baby 1 week ago so her mother in law (Mrs. Gregory) will be her sub for the first 5 weeks of school until she comes back.
Bradon is in the 4th grade and his teacher is Mr. Horan.  This will be Mr. Horan's second year teaching.  He's young and all the kids think he's pretty fun!
Carsten is in the 2nd grade and his teacher is Miss Cox.  Bradon had Miss Cox 2 years ago and so Carsten was hoping to have her as well.  She's pretty familiar with us and believe it or not she seemed pretty excited to have Carsten in her class.
Reagan is starting kindergarten next week.  Her teacher is Mrs. Barns.  I'll post pictures of her big first day next week.
So 4 of our 5 kids will be going to the same school this year.  This will be the only time this will ever happen.  I'm pretty excited about it!
I hope that the kids all have a great year!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

School is NOT cool!
From, Ethan

Sabra said...

Tell Ethan that his school is cooler for him than my kids here in Yuma. We are required to wear uniforms at our public school district (tucked in)!

The Hendricks Family said...

I love that picture of your kids. I can't believe how old Carsten looks.

Staci Kramer said...

Carsten's hair looks so good grown out like that! He's always the fashion plate, huh? Sometimes I want to grow my boys hair out to give them a little style but they don't have those gorgeous curls and it just gets puffy and annoying and I chop it off. Handsome Boys!