Talan finally had his first haircut!
He had 'business in front and party in back' going on and it was long overdue for a cut!
I took him to a cute place called Cookie Cutters.
He sat in a cute little car and watched Baby Einstein while he had his hair cut.
Look at those curly locks!
Talan did so good! No crying, no fussing, and he held pretty still! Toward the end of the cut he became distracted so our hairstylist brought out some bubbles.
I love this picture! It's like, "Lady, what are you doing?"
Look at our NEW little boy! He's not a baby anymore!
He looks all grown up!
And last but not least, a little product to spike up the front!
When his haircut was all done they gave him a balloon attached to an american flag COOKIE CUTTER and a sucker. It was overall a wonderful 1st haircut experience!
6 comments:
Too cute! I wish I had been there!
Awwwwwwwwww........Talan is a big boy now. I loved the curls though!
Aunt Dixie
How did I not know he had those curls!?!? Did it break your heart to cut them off? He is so adorable.
I am really not looking forward to cutting Miles curls off. But the place you went looks awesome! Eli would be in Heaven. Where is it at? is it expensive?
He is soooooo darn cute! Curls or no curls, I still want to eat him!
Don't you love Cookie Cutters? I take my girls there and they love it and so do I!
He is so adorable! Both hair dos are super cute on him, you can't go wrong.
Post a Comment