Monday, August 24, 2009

Free Spa Day!


Me, Kristen, Lisa, Staci, Cheryl and Christy.

Staci, Kristen and myself just before our massage.
 None of these pictures turned out for some unknown reason.  I don't know what was up with my camera but this is the best I could come up with.  

For my sister Kristen's birthday she had a spa party at Free Spa (my brother's spa).  My mom flew me down to Arizona for the weekend, Cheryl gave me her spa credits and I literally spa-ed for FREE!  It was a fabulous weekend!  I had an 80 min. massage and a pedicure along with a tour of the Gilbert spa, unlimited soda with fabulous ice, great conversation, company and laughs.  It was almost like a birthday for ME, minus the birthday!  I went kid free and enjoyed 2 restful nights of sleep!  It was just what the doctor ordered before I shipped the kids off to school.  

Thanks David for being so willing to let me go, for taking a day off work to watch the kids and missing out on the opening weekend of the hunt.  You are truly the BEST!  Thanks Mom for flying me down, thanks Cheryl for giving me a day at the spa on you, and thanks Kristen for inviting me.  It was the best birthday party I could have had for YOUR birthday!  And while I'm doing thank you's, thanks Dad  for carting me around and taking me downtown to get new birth certificates for the kids.  

2 comments:

Ingram Family said...

Looks marvelous! Can I come in your suitcase next time?

Staci Kramer said...

It was awesome. The only problem is that we don't get to do it more often. Well, Kristen and I do, but it was so much more fun to have our threesome of sisters complete. I hope you can come more often!