We're getting ready to jump back into the swing of things...
The holiday season is just around the corner and it's time to start thinking about making toffee again!
We are selling 12 oz. bags of Real Almond Toffee for $10.00 each.
It makes a wonderful gift for neighbors, teachers, co-workers, employees, friends, party hosts or for just opening up and eating it all by yourself!
We also do Real Fudge, Real Peanut Butter Cups and gift baskets.
Place your order today!
4 comments:
Yay! You make the best toffee in the world! I think I will definitely be needing some fudge this year.
Your toffee is awesome....I'm glad Tom has gotten you 'back into things' by ordering some for his work! They are great gifts!
Cute blog Stephanie! You have five kids!!! They're all sooo cute! You and David look exactly the same. You're still making toffee, that's amazing. What a woman!
Steph....I can't believe you are still making toffee? HOw is your knee doing?
Kristen
Post a Comment