For Bradon and Carsten's combined birthday bash
we went to Trafalga fun center in Lehi.

The kids had fun on the bumper boats
shooting each other with water guns.
Talan got absolutely soaked!
Callie, Taylor, and Reagan.Bradon and Carsten both got to invite 2 friends each to the party. Bradon invited Max Gledhill and Jake Thompson. Carsten invited Tate Ingram and Dylan Burns. And then at the last minute Reagan got to invite 2 too! The birthday boys weren't too excited about it! But it sure kept Reagan happy!
Bradon and his friends Max and Jake went straight for miniature golf. No surprise from these sports fanatics!
Cute Reagan!
I think this just might have been Ethan's first time behind any wheel! Surprisingly enough he wasn't to bad. He is a very cautious driver. I'll take cautious over fast any day!
I let the boys decide how I would decorate their cake. They picked
ASU and
BYU football.
Cake time!
All in all the boys had a fun birthday party!
Happy Birthday Boys!
And this little guy had a fun party too!
I love this picture!
Now that's childhood bliss right there!
1 comment:
Looks like fun and those are some great pictures!
Post a Comment