Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wolf, Webelos, and Arrow of Light.

This last month at pack meeting Carsten received his Wolf badge.

Since I'm the Cub Master and I was conducting the meeting, David had the opportunity of taking over the parental responsibility of applying war paint to his Wolf. He did a pretty good job!

Congratulations Carsten on receiving your Wolf and becoming a Bear.

Bradon received his Webelos badge and the highest award in Cub Scouts, The Arrow of Light!

He received his Arrow of Light war paint along with an arrow and plaque that the ward gave him, and David and I presented him with a shadow box filled with all the awards he's received as a Cub Scout.

Brother Rosskelley said a few word as Bradon's Webelos leader and then Bradon crossed over the bridge from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts.

Brother Francom along with the other 11 year old boys welcomed Bradon as the newest member of the 11 year old scouts.

I think Bradon is going to really enjoy Boy Scouts. He's already getting excited to work on merit badges and to go on scout camp outs!

Congratulations Bradon!
We love you!

No comments: