Every year Bradon and Carsten end up having a combined birthday party. When they were younger it was because I encouraged it. There birthdays are only 1 week apart from each other and so it only made sense to kill 2 birds with 1 stone! Then they started saying, "Next year I'm having my OWN party! I don't want to share my party with HIM!" And so I agreed, they could have separate parties. And then when the next year rolled around and they started brainstorming ideas of what they could do for their very own party, it turned out that they both wanted to do the exact same things! And that's where I draw the line. I am NOT going to host 2 separate parties doing the exact same thing at each of them! They can have it TOGETHER! And this year was no different. They both wanted to go shooting guns for their party. I told them that shooting guns would be okay but since shooting guns is dangerous I would limit their invitation list to 2 guests each. I thought that this would make them rethink the whole gun shooting idea... but NO!
A gun shooting party it was!

Bradon invited Dillon and Max.A gun shooting party it was!
And Carsten invited Dillon and Tate.
Tate wasn't able to come but didn't want to miss out on the whole gun shooting adventure so his dad took him earlier that day just the two of them.
Tate wasn't able to come but didn't want to miss out on the whole gun shooting adventure so his dad took him earlier that day just the two of them.
Then we headed to the other side of Utah Lake for some
good old fashion shooting it up good times!
It's crazy how much BOYS love the feeling of shooting a gun!
It's just one of those beautiful differences between girls and boys.
Bradon is surprisingly really good at shooting! The first time we flung a clay pigeon up in the air he nailed it with his first shot! Wow I had no idea! I sort of thought, "Oh lucky shot!" But then he did it again and again!
It's just one of those beautiful differences between girls and boys.
Bradon is surprisingly really good at shooting! The first time we flung a clay pigeon up in the air he nailed it with his first shot! Wow I had no idea! I sort of thought, "Oh lucky shot!" But then he did it again and again!
But the dang thing wouldn't fling out!
David showing the kids how it's done!
Possibly just a case of watching one to many episodes of Top Shot!
That's lovely Bradon!
We sang to our 12 year old Bradon.
No comments:
Post a Comment