This summer has been going by so fast!
We had baseball baseball baseball, a few weeks off, and now football has already begun!
Before school got out for summer vacation I remember thinking how excited I was for NOTHING!!! A little time with nothing scheduled. A little time of not feeling pressured that I have to be here or there, doing this or that! A little time to relax! Get some projects done or something. Do something that I want to do!
Now we are nearing the end of July and I'm thinking I can hardly wait for school to start. Get these kids out of the house so that I can actually get something done! Like a project or something! Or just do something I want to do!
WAIT A SECOND!!!!
Seriously... school time or summer time it's all the same! Since when did life become so busy and hectic that there NEVER seems to be down time? Was it having 5 children that's caused it? Or is it having the inability to say "NO!" when people ask me to do stuff? Is it being too involved in too much! Is it my inability to multitask? Or maybe it's a little of all of it!
Well, I guess I had better enjoy it!
One of these days my kids will be grown, my house will be quiet, and I'll look back on today with the fondest of memories wishing I could be right back in the thick of it!
Happy Summer Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment