Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Christmas Day!

Santa is so quiet!  
He comes all stealth like in the night, 
leaving a gift and a stocking full of goodies!
 Before the kids came down and tore through their presents 
everything was laid out so nice and neat!
Bradon got golf clubs and Ethan a helmet!

 Talan got a mini cooper car!

 And Carsten got a shotgun!

 
And Reagan got a little scooter!


 And the Christmas tree was overflowing with presents!


 Talan and Carsten were the first to wake up.

 They checked out their stockings and then with every new thing Talan discovered, he came in to report!  "Mom I got a candy cane!"

 Checking out Talan's new ride!

 Uh Oh! What was Santa Claus thinking!


Reagan woke up next!
This is one present she certainly didn't expect!

 And last but not least, the teenagers!

 Not a lot of emotion is expressed in the cool teenage years 
but I know they are jumping for joy on the inside!


After everyone was awake we all took turns one at a time 
opening all the presents from underneath the tree.
 Cam Newton shoes!

 Her very own luggage with winter boots hiding inside!
Funny thing is that she didn't notice the boots until way later!

 A remote controlled snowmobile!

 A warm house coat!

 Carsten wrapped a dollar bill for Ethan.  Ethan couldn't wait to see what gift Carsten could have possibly gotten for him.  A DOLLAR BILL!

 And Talan got mask after mask after mask!

 Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas without a Christmas puzzle!

 This year we put together BYU's Levell Edward Stadium.

And Christmas was complete!

You might already know this but I decorate my Christmas tree with just about everything.  I don't have a theme unless EVERYTHING is a theme!  I put old Christmas decorations in my tree.  I put things the kids make at school in the tree.  I put handmade and store bought ornaments in the tree.  I even put cute little lesson handouts that I get at church in my tree! Ribbons from gift wrap... yeah, just about everything!  And I have to say that one of my most very favorite ornament is this here picture of Christ!  I got this from a ward party a few years back.  They used them as centerpieces and then told all the families that they could take one home.  I LOVE IT!  It helps me remember the true meaning of Christmas!

1 comment:

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

I love your stockings...did you make those! Darling!
Looks like everyone had a fabulous Christmas.
Love that picture...a perfect ornament to invite the spirit into the holiday...which of course the most important part! I love it!