Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Salt Lake City Temple

 We went to Salt Lake City to see the temple lights.
We rode on the Frontrunner train.  Unfortunately we weren't the only ones that had such a fabulous idea!  The train was packed and it was standing room only!  

 It wasn't until I took this picture that I realized that
we were a family representing Under Armor!

 The lights were beautiful!

 We stopped to watch the nativity.

 It's always nice to remember why we celebrate Christmas!  Christmas sometimes seems to get lost in the hustle and bustle of the season.  But CHRIST is the reason for the season!

 Cute pictures of the kids!

 And my big boys! 
It's not very often that I get a snapshot of Bradon.

 I love this picture of the temple!

After seeing the lights, browsing around at the City Creek mall and having a bite to eat, we headed back to the train and headed home.  It was a good family night!

No comments: